A few days ago I bought a new recipe book with tons of new and healthy recipes to try. I'm really excited to start making them and posting my favorites. Up first, chicken chimichangas! Then I have a whole list of ones that I want to try including desserts, drinks and even breakfast! Of course to go with these new and fabulous recipes, I'm also jumping back on a hardcore diet starting Sunday morning. It actually has nothing to do with wanting to weigh less, but I want to be able to go on vacation and be able to gain 4-5 lbs and not feel guilty. Most people do it the other way and lose the weight when they get home but I think I'll be much more relaxed about it if I go in weighing a few pounds less and know that I won't have to pay for it when I get home. So I have 3 weeks to lose 5-6 lbs. Ugh. My poor husband will have to live with me through this and I know I'm not much fun when I can't eat what I want. I think he's really enjoyed the fact that I've been much more relaxed about what I eat and take a day off here and there from the gym. It's only 3 weeks though. Then we have 9 days alone. In paradise. Hopefully I can handle it. In the meantime, you're stuck with me whining about weight loss again. Sorry about that. To make it worse, I think I'm going to post my daily food log too. Lucky you!
Sounds like a plan! What cookbook did you get?
ReplyDeleteyes what book did you buy? i like your idea of losing a few extra pounds for vaca. I'm nervous of hitting goal weight and finding the balance in that, you know? i'm so used to/good at the weight loss part now LOL
ReplyDeletewhere are you guys going again?
Sounds like a good plan to me.
ReplyDeleteThe cookbook I got was just one of those magazines at the front of the grocery store. It's called Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete