Friday, May 28, 2010

Special Talent

I believe everyone deserves to have a child like J. I mean that in many ways, but especially because you can't truly know how clean your carseats are unless you have to remove them frequently and disinfect them because your kid threw up all over it. I've learned the very important skills of removing a child covered in vomit from the car, removing the carseat without making the mess bigger and then thoroughly cleaning every nook and angle of his Britax Marathon. I probably could put that sucker back together in my sleep. Tonight we were on our way to see Shrek and we were about to pull into the parking lot when it all went down. It doesn't even bother us anymore. We just laughed about it, turned around and went home. No big deal. I've been doing this for 4 years now and apparently my kid is never going to have a tough stomach. Any amount of sinus drainage, cough or wind blowing the wrong direction can make him throw up. It's just one of his special talents I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment