Sunday, May 23, 2010

MIA

You'll have to forgive my lack of posting. My youngest child has decided he's going to make my life a living hell with this sleep thing. Luckily, my sister has had them this weekend so I'm caught up on sleep and ready to go again tonight. I'm hoping he'll be so tired he will sleep all night without complaint because I have things I want to do this week with them and it's not going to be any fun if we're all tired and cranky. I'm trying to cram in some summer fun on top of the t-ball, dance, piano and MDO that are already on the calendar for this week.

On the bright side, I lost just a little over 5 lbs last week with strict dieting and just running and doing turbokick. I did weights 3 days with intervals of jumping jacks or jumping rope in between each set. Less than 2 weeks until we leave!

I have some pictures of J from t-ball and a new recipe I need to get posted sometime. We'll see how long it takes me to get those up. :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the weightloss. I need to drop a couple of pounds this week, so I might pop into turbokick. Preschool is out right now for us, so I don't know if we can get there that early!

    ReplyDelete