Sunday, May 16, 2010

Food Log 5-16-10

Breakfast:
120 Granola
100 Yogurt
90 Banana
15 Strawberry

325 Calories Total

Lunch:
Panera pick 2 with BBQ Chicken Salad, French Baguette and Chicken Noodle Soup.

520 Calories Total

Dinner:
269 Chicken Chimichanga
20 Greek Yogurt
85 Watermelon
10 Romaine Lettuce
50 Dressing
20 Croutons

454 Calories Total

Total Daily Calories: 1389
Total Calories Burned: 2484
Deficit: 1095

First of all, this is the lowest calorie range I have ever tried while dieting. I usually never go below 1500-1600 and just up my workouts to make it work. This time I just don't have time to put in over 2 hours a day at the gym. That just doesn't work for me right now. I'm keeping my workouts to 5 days a week with my basic schedule of Turbokick, running and lifting weights.

Secondly, I gave up all pop this round. I don't drink a huge amount of pop to begin with so I just replaced my morning Diet Dr. Pepper with coffee and a bit of Splenda instead. I don't want to fight the headaches so I can't give up having something in the morning right now. And this is purely a diet. My lifestyle is already changed. I already have good habits. This is a last ditch effort to lose as much as weight as possible before we leave. That's all. If giving up pop helps, I'll do it. As soon as I step foot in the airport I'll be grabbing a Diet Coke. And possibly some peanut butter cups. The essentials. I just don't want to lose any weight when we get home. I'd rather do it now and get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment