The sleep thing? Not going so well. I'm still getting up at least once a night to either send him back to his room or go into his room because he won't come out while the bell is on his door. Last night he managed to sneak in and sleep on the floor for a few minutes before I woke up and ushered him back to bed. Then a few hours later he woke up crying so I had to go in. Oh and he got up at 6 for the day. Fabulous. I know the kid has some serious allergies right now so I'm cutting him some slack but seriously he's going to make me crazy! Today I bought some dark curtains for his room so at least maybe he'll sleep a bit later. It's worth trying. He's unbelievably stubborn. I haven't given in once since we started this and he's still trying me every night. The doctor swears he'll give it up when he realizes I'm not giving in. Not so much. Even the rewards and sticker chart aren't motivating enough right now. We'll keep on keepin' on though.
Only 8 more days and then grandma gets the night shift!
No comments:
Post a Comment