Our fabulous babysitter will be watching the kids some while we're gone and it sounds like he and his mom have some big plans for the kids, and I know grandma S always has something fun planned for while we're gone, so when we get back I will have 2 very spoiled rotten little children. I think they are looking forward to it as much as we are! I feel so thankful to have people in my life who I can trust to care for my children for such an extended time. Matt and I certainly need a break. Since the 4 of us are always home together, it's sometimes nice to have some time apart! Just 5 more days!
Tomorrow my niece and nephew are coming to visit and go swimming with the kids so of course my children couldn't be more excited. I love holiday weekends. It's nice to just have that extra day to get caught up on things!
J just upgraded to a new big boy room so I'll have to post pictures soon. His choice of decor is rather interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment