We've been busy so this is is a big catch-up blog post. We had a very eventful weekend that started Friday morning. M got all dressed up for her Kindergarten visitation.
Luckily for her, our wonderful neighbor volunteered to take her and pick her up because I had to take J for a school field trip. We got to see on the animals up close and personal! I spent a lot of time hoping my son didn't try to join the rhino in there.
J got to pet and feed the lemurs. They were so cute!
He also spent a lot of time sitting in the bunny area petting the bunnies. He was so sweet and gentle with them. I think we spent more time in the bunny area than anywhere else. They were awfully cute.
Then on Saturday M had her first dance recital! M and L were so excited! (So were their mommies.)
The girls did great and M has decided she wants to sign up for the summer session too. Gone are the days where summer was a vacation. Now apparently it's a chance to squeeze in a few extra activities.
Sunday was of course Mother's Day and we spent it with the moms in our lives. We went out to breakfast, I did a little shopping (alone!!) and then we headed to my parents' house to spend the afternoon. After dinner we came home and put the kids to bed and Matt and I watched a movie until bedtime. Perfect.
Monday we made the drive back to my parents' house to pick up my mom since she had a doctor's appointment Monday afternoon and then this morning we're at the surgical center so she can have a procedure done. Fun stuff.
The next few weeks are looking pretty hectic. We have some fun end of the year things at school, pre-k graduation, summer activities starting and then Matt and I are going on vacation in the beginning of June. Yay!









That girl has got posing for pictures DOWN! Can't believe its time for kindergarten!!! Really!?!?
ReplyDelete