Thursday, July 29, 2010

So Excited!!

"Congratulations - you are attending the CMT Invitation Only Kenny Chesney"


OH MY GOD!!! This is like my dream come true right here! When I opened my email and got this message I'm surprised I managed to not fall over! So here I go on another crazy ass road trip. This time Matt is staying home with the kiddos and I think my mom is going to venture half way across the country with me. I'm still so excited I can hardly stand it. You know those times when everything in your life is just aligning perfectly and you almost can't believe it? That's what I have going right now. I keep waiting for something bad to happen because I'm pretty sure I've never been this happy in my life. It's kind of scary!

3 comments:

  1. So, I'm still confused. Did you apply for this or something? Will it be televised? Are you flying? Very excited for you! So happy that everything seems to be falling into place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically I had to send in a full body picture, name and age to a casting company that is hosting the event. It will be televised but I have no idea when. I'll keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. They only wanted beautiful people. Let us know when we can watch your fine ass on TV. I don't have cable anymore, so I may have to go to Heather's.

    ReplyDelete