In other awesome news, I think I've picked a plastic surgeon! It's a bit more costly but he thinks I really need to be in a hospital for my surgery. He also had a very good idea of what he wants my body to look like and seems to have a good vision of what he's doing. I trust him with a knife in his hand and my body on the table so I think he's the winner. When I get home and things settle down I'm going to put down my deposit and set a date.
We also had Matt's 10 year high school reunion this past weekend and I'll spare you all the details but there was plenty of fun had by everyone. The more appropriate pictures are on Facebook on Matt's page and the others will never be shared. Like the video of me singing karaoke. Twice. Because the first time wasn't embarrassing enough obviously. I'm blaming it on the rum and free beer.
Tomorrow my mom and I are touring some random things around Nashville. No matter how many times we come here I still always love it. Hopefully I can haul my ass out of bed before 9 AM tomorrow. These late nights are killing me! Having lots of fun though!!
I have been keeping up with the FB pictures of the reunion! Can't wait to hear about the plastic surgery. I will be coming over to inspect the results by the way.
ReplyDelete