Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whew!

Right now things are chaotic. We have been going to bed early and waking up
early in preparation for school starting Monday. We had meet the teacher night last night and M wanted nothing to do with it. She's in serious denial
and feeling a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing. There were so many people there last night and all she wanted to do is get out of there and go have dinner. I really do feel kind of bad for her because Monday is coming up
fast and it might be a hard adjustment for her. She does know 4 other kids in her class so I'm hoping that helps. Of course J is clueless about going back
to school. When I mention it he kind of just shrugs and says he's ready. He's so laid back. He'll be just fine in a new school this year.

In other news, our new project is going well so far. It should be up
and running soon! Thanks to those who filled out surveys for me! We got a great response and I'm looking forward to sharing this new site with you!

Oh and one of our fish died last night. Of course it was 8pm and I was nauseous from some new hormones I'm taking and getting things ready for a job interview I had this morning. Because of course the fish couldn't die on a night where we aren't busy. Things just don't work that way. M took it amazingly well though and I think we will
go get a new one today sometime. I'm
Having them clean the toy room first so they have some incentive to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment