J was not nearly as cooperative as his sister when it came to taking first day of school pictures. He looks so grown-up and handsome though!


This one just melts my heart. He's such a goof. I love it!

This was actually the least blurry picture I got of him at school. All the other parents were walking in with their kids so I asked if he wanted me to come in with him. The response? "Well not really but I guess you should..." Thanks kid. I appreciate you humoring me on this one.
Now both kids are back to school Monday through Friday! This morning I decided to go run on the trail that's right by J's school and I can't tell you how relaxing it was knowing that our lives are back to normal now. There's just something about the school year and getting up and out the door at the same time every day that makes things run more smoothly in this household. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment