Monday, July 12, 2010

Zoo Trip!

The kids and I ventured out to the zoo this morning! It was crazy humid and kind of miserable, but we made it. We got some new zoo keys and headed on our way.
My kids LOVE the reptiles. Love them. We spent over an hour in there today. I don't hate snakes, but they aren't my favorite animals in the whole world. This one was kind of cool though.

J was having some sort of weird hand washing moment. He washed his hands 6 times. For no reason. I think he just really liked the drier. Weirdo.

I hate the farm section and rarely let them go in there. It's just gross, it smells weird and the kids get to touch the animals. Ick!










So there you have it. Two posts in a row about my children! Next one is about me again. By request so it's not my fault!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! That snake is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids could spend all day in the reptile house as well. If I didn't know any better, I would question whether they were actually mine...

    ReplyDelete