Ok so I've avoided whining about this for a long time but seriously I just can't anymore. So I've lost all this weight and have a rockin' new body to show off, right? Wrong! Because I've lost more weight than I care to even think about and had a few pregnancies and 2 babies (one that was a c-section none the less) so what I'm left with is seriously not good. So you know what I'm doing today? I'm sucking it up and calling plastic surgeons. Because this is seriously ridiculous. Why did I work this hard just to end up hating my body even more. Honestly I think it will take another 5-10 lbs off when I have it done. Which would put me at a weight I've never even dreamed of being. Right now I'm teetering right at about 143 but don't feel like I look like it. I have rock hard abs that can't be seen. It totally sucks! So I'm done whining now and I'm going to make my phone calls. :)
Shaila-
ReplyDeleteYou have worked so hard and look absolutely beautiful! (Although you were beautiful before too) Because you have worked so hard and didn't take the easy way to losing weight, you deserve to look and feel your absolute best! I say go for it if that is what will make YOU happy! You give so much to others that you deserve this for yourself!
-Michelle
Let me know what you find out! At some point, I'd like to do something about my stomach... I always joke that I have a four-pack because you can't see my lower abs do to my little pregnancy pooch. It's actually just stretched out skin so no amount of exercise is going to get rid of it. I'll be very curious to hear about prices (if you don't mind sharing!!!). I completely understand though... its hard to be in great shape and really toned up, only to have flab in other places that you can't get rid of!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the first two comments in that a) you deserve it, and b) I would also like to hear about it and hear about prices. I don't know if I would ever do it exactly, but I also have the same problem. To say the thought hasn't crossed my mind would be absolulte bullshit.
ReplyDelete