I get asked all the time what I eat, how much I eat and why I do it that way so I'll do my best to explain my eating habits. Every morning I have an omelet with Eggbeaters, ham, 2% cheese and tabasco. I add a piece of high fiber toast most mornings since I usually workout fairly soon afterwards. At lunch I eat 4 oz of chicken with some sort of seasoning and fruit (generally strawberries or an apple). At dinner I eat another 4 oz of chicken, a vegetable (right now corn since it's in season) and maybe a fruit if I've worked out or am extra hungry. For an evening snack I do a low sugar oatmeal with a scoop of ice cream. It adds up to around 1200-1300 calories a day. I do still run, but not as much. Today I hit the track and ran 5 miles but that's pretty rare for me. You just can't work out like a crazy person when you're doing such a low calorie diet. I'm smart enough to know that at least. I run a mile or two a day, or I do the elliptical and I lift weights 3 days a week or so. I put in about an hour a day 5 days a week. And you know what? I feel so much better doing it this way! My size 6 jeans are getting just a tad bit big. That's kind of a scary thought! Once I get my tummy tuck I could easily be down to a size 2-4! Most of what I have left isn't fat at all. There's nothing I can do to get rid of it and I'm willing to admit that and do what it takes to get rid of it. I've worked hard for this body and I'm not willing to just say I should deal with what's left. I'm going to continue working hard and trust that a fabulous plastic surgeon can take care of the rest. I'll keep you all updated on prices and such when I get them!
I'm not running very much right now either. It is too fucking hot. And even if I am indoors on the track, I haven't forgotten the total heat wave I walked through to get to the indoor track. I am doing some cardio five days a week and lifting weights four. I can burn mucho calories if I keep up the muscle. Otherwise, I ate ten mini Kit Kats for dinner. Not cool.
ReplyDelete