Just in case my list of things to do before I leave isn't already long enough, today all I got done was clean up vomit from the hallway, bathroom and trash can, sanitize all the bedding (including pillows, comforter and jammies), try to entertain the one child who is not sick and has more energy than the Engergizer Bunny and clean out my fridge and cabinets so that people could actually get to stuff next week. The next few days should be interesting. Tomorrow is supposed to be MDO day *crossing fingers that everyone is well in the morning* and they are supposed to start a rock climbing class. M wants to get her hair cut short on Friday because a couple of her friends recently started sporting some shorter hair. Of course all of those things are dependent on the fact that nobody can throw up, run a fever or lay around making sounds like a dying cow *ahem M* because they don't feel good. J has t-ball practice Saturday morning and then a birthday party right after that. Then it's all grandma and A (our wonderful babysitter who I adore for not only watching my children, but actually enjoying it!) running the show around here for 9 whole days. I could not be more ready for a vacation right now!
I am putting my kids in the Kid Zone tomorrow afternoon and going to the pool alone, by the way!
ReplyDeleteYuck for the sickness! Hope you all get out of town with a shred of sanity left!
ReplyDelete