Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not Normally...

I wouldn't normally type up a blog post while on vacation, but this is no normal circumstance. You see today, completely randomly, I decided to straighten my hair and put on makeup and real clothes before heading out to dinner. Normally, that's not what happens. Normally I would throw on a dress over my dripping wet swimsuit with no makeup and wet hair and we'd head down to Skinny Legs. Now Skinny Legs is nothing fancy (obviously with the wet swimsuit and such being ok) but we love it there. We eat most meals there while we're here. Normally, it's just a burger, a few drinks and 100 mosquito bites and we're out of there. But today was not normal. Today, by some random cosmic coincidence, Kenny Chesney was also having a few drinks and 100 mosquito bites courtesy of Skinny Legs. I heard his voice first, without seeing him and knew instantly it was him. Of course he happened to be on the phone most of the time upset about something to do with NSR, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I got to see Kenny this summer after all and it made this trip even more amazing. Oh and I just happened to be dressed in real clothes, sober, with my makeup on and my hair done. Thank God for random coincidences I guess. :) It may not have been a 'normal' day around here, but it was pretty damn fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't be more happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad that you got to see your man!!

    ReplyDelete