I cannot even begin to put into words how exciting it is to be leaving today for our big vacation. Everything is in order and ready for us to be gone for a while so now we just have to catch a flight, then another flight, then a boat and we'll be in paradise! I got smarter this time and got some prescription motion sickness patches so I'm hoping the first day won't be spent miserable and thinking I'm going to throw up this time. That would certainly be a nice change. Apparently airplane+airplane+boat=some serious motion sickness for me. I'm being extra brave this year and even though I'm deathly afraid of deep water, hate fish swimming against me and being on a boat makes me want to throw up, we're venturing out on a boat this year for snorkeling at The Baths in VIrgin Gorda and a trip to the BVI. What's the worst that can happen, right? I figure you only live once so I can suck it up and enjoy myself despite the fear and sickness. If I die, I'm just going to go ahead and say "I told you so" right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment