Thursday, June 17, 2010

Leapster Love

Dear Leap Frog,

I must admit I was a bit apprehensive of giving my 4 year old a Leapster and have had it stashed in the closet for a very long time simply because he's not the most careful child. I was terrified it would get dropped, thrown, hit or destroyed in some other way. Not in my wildest imagination did I imagine he would actually sit down and play with it for an extended period of time. Never. But tonight he sat on my bedroom floor and played Batman while I folded and put away the massive laundry pile that was in my bedroom. That's 30 straight minutes of peace and quiet where I was able to do something that very desperately needed to get done. I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you. Even if he never touches it again (unlikely since he's played with it quite a bit so far) it was worth every penny for just those 30 minutes where my child was a normal kid sitting down and focusing on something. It gives me some hope.

Sincerely,
A Very Happy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment