Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Big Boy!

Four years ago this sweet little baby came into our lives. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Maybe it's because I already had a baby at home and I was just trying to survive, but that first year flew right on by. I remember just holding him and praying he would never get bigger because baby J was so unbelievably sweet. M never really wanted to be held or rocked as a baby so I didn't complain (much) that J wanted to be carried all the time. I just stuck him in the Baby Bjorn and we went. Now he's 44 inches tall and weighs 45 lbs so carrying him has become nearly impossible for me. He's still my sweet and cuddly boy though. My big 4 year old no longer even resembles a baby. He's a big kid now. As much as it pains me to see him get so big, it's also so great to see the person he's becoming as he grows. Happy Birthday to my little man!!





















































First Birthday:














Second Birthday:


















Third Birthday:














Since turning 3:






























































































In the last year J has done lots of fun things! He's stayed multiple nights with grandma. He's been on a few airplanes. He's taken trips to fun places like Las Vegas and Dallas. He's made lots of new friends doing things like going to school and playing t-ball. He's learned many new skills like cutting, tracing lines, letter recognition and how to spell his name. He's learning how to play t-ball, do some rock climbing and swim. His interests change sometimes daily and right now he really loves Star Wars and Batman.

Some Favorite Things-
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Toy: Batman and Star Wars toys
Favorite tv show: Inspector Gadget
Favorite movie: Batman
Favorite animal: Tiger
Best friend: Tristen
Favorite thing to do: Swim at the outdoor pool
Favorite vacation: Fuddrucker's (apparently the city doesn't matter as long as they have a Fuddrucker's)
Favorite Song: Twinkle Twinkle
Favorite Game: Hokey Pokey
Favorite outside activity: Go for a walk
Favorite inside activity: Playing Star Wars
What kind of birthday cake do you want: Star Wars
Favorite FIeld Trip: Tanganiyka Wildlife Park
Favorite Teacher: Mrs. B (the only teacher he's had the last two years obviously)


I look forward to yet another year of firsts with my big boy. Happy 4th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment