Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feeling Out of Touch!

This week has totally flown by and my blog has been pretty much neglected. We had lots of fun with my niece being here and I'll post pictures when I'm not too lazy to walk downstairs and get my camera and upload them. Nothing else too exciting has happened. We finished up rock climbing and dance this week so starting next week all we'll have is t-ball practice and games. Of course then we're adding in speech therapy for J next week and M wants to do a cheer clinic with some friends in July. My family will be up for the 4th of July and we're keeping my niece and nephew for the night so they can do fireworks with us. Matt and I are planning some weekend things here and there throughout the rest of summer (including his HS reunion!) so we're looking forward to that.

I got my new iPhone 4 finally and it's totally awesome. I love being able to text again! I've been lost without my phonebook and contact list for the past 2 weeks! I felt so 1990. lol. Now I'm just waiting to buy accessories for it when they hit the stores.

The kids have been kind of a handful lately. I'm getting more and more ready to send them back to school! It seems like if we're not constantly doing something they complain they have nothing to do. I guess that's just a sign they're getting older. So we're keeping busy!

Nothing else too exciting to report. We've been busy, but we're hanging in there. Waiting for some good news from a good friend about an upcoming birth! Hopefully tomorrow is the day! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment