I have to admit that this transition was HARD for me. My sweet little innocent boy had been sleeping in this too cute room with cars, trucks, stop signs and just all over cuteness. Apparently that wasn't working for him anymore so he wanted to 'upgrade' to a big boy room. First came the wall stickers with scary Star Wars guys. Then I added the dark curtains so he would quit getting up with the sun. Then he was the one who got cursed with the awful flu first so I needed an extra set of sheets for his bed (didn't want to ruin the ones I knew I was going to sell) so I went to Target just to get the sheets. I came home with the comforter and stuffed Yoda too. He is in love with his new room. That damn ugly Yoda may be his favorite thing in the whole world. How he sleeps in there is beyond me, but the great thing is... HE SLEEPS IN HIS ROOM ALL NIGHT LONG! 4 years later and the boy is finally sleeping through the night. It's a miracle!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment