My left ankle has been hurting for well over a week now but I kept pushing through it. Of course now I regret that. I have run at least 3 miles every day this week. I've pushed myself hard and other than my ankle being a bit sore I thought things were going pretty well. Yesterday it was pretty bad but today I can barely walk. No running for me today. I did good to make it through the zoo with the kids and grandma S today. We shall see what tomorrow brings. Stress fracture, anyone?
Easter weekend update, iPad review and new recipe are all on the agenda for posts this week. I can blog more if I can't move I suppose.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
Maybe a stress fracture. Better get an x-ray. The good news is you will recover. I am back up to four miles at a time, but I only do it three days a week max. Try the arc trainer. You can get those things going really fast and there is basically zero impact.
ReplyDeleteLet us know what you find out.