Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random Update

This is probably one of those posts that I'll regret writing because I'm cranky, tired and just beyond exhausted (both physically and mentally) right now. I feel like the life has literally been sucked out of me. I had some weird hives that appeared late last week and they are mostly gone now but now I'm left with zero appetite. My calories for the day were under 700 yesterday. For the entire day. Today I'm still under 1000. I'm not doing my usual workouts because I know I'm not eating enough. I ran for a while on Monday and my foot didn't hurt but I was so worn out that I couldn't finish my run. I just want to crawl in bed and wake up when Matt gets home. In a week...

I officially had to take off my rings again which is not helping my mood. I feel weird not wearing them but one fell off in the car the other day and I thought I lost it. This should be the last time I need to get them resized though! That's kind of nice.

I want things to go back to normal! I want my husband home. I want to go on our vacation. I want a night out where I don't have to drive. :) I want my normal summer of seeing Kenny (because as lame as it sounds it's totally affecting my mood this year...). I want my kids to quit complaining about every single thing I do right now! I want to be able to eat and workout like normal. I know we don't always get everything we want but I'd settle for one of the above right now...

1 comment: