I think my life is officially back to "normal" today. M stopped throwing up last night and seems perfectly fine today. I didn't take her to ballet or to the gym with me this morning, but I think by tomorrow she'll be perfectly fine. It's a good thing too because I have conferences at school tomorrow morning, piano lessons tomorrow afternoon and Walking With Dinosaurs tomorrow night. Today I'm taking full advantage of my husband being home and I'm getting some errands done without the kiddos. We're out of school for the rest of this week so my blessed child free time has been stolen from me. We're also doing a garage sale with the neighbors this week so my dining room is piled up with so much stuff I need to mark. I'm so not looking forward to that task.
Kenny in 3D comes out tomorrow so let's keep a tally of how many times I can see the movie in the 2 weeks that it's out. I have a whole summer of not seeing Kenny that I have to make up for!! And at $18 a ticket it's a hell of a lot cheaper than sandbar tickets I suppose. Not the same experience at all, but I need a fix. This man is my drug of choice! :) Luckily my husband totally supports my addiction and enjoys going too!
No comments:
Post a Comment