Today I changed my Bodybugg program and reset my goals. I will still be trying to burn between 2500-2800 per day (my goal is set at 2650 which is pretty average for me) but I set my calories to 1900. I figure I can't be any worse off. I'm still burning more calories than I eat and I'm only losing about half a pound a week right now anyways so I'm not really losing anything by trying this. I also changed my program to a high protein and low carb diet. The carbs I'm taking in from this point on will be under 200 g and will come from natural sources. Fruits, organic protein bars, whole wheat bread and such are fine but no more crackers, ice cream, sweet salad dressings for me. I've done well with low carb before so I have hopes that this will help. After I get over being cranky about my loss of carbs that is.
I'll see how the next few days go and weigh on Saturday morning. I still plan on eating Cheesecake Factory Saturday so I need to see if the scale is moving in the right direction before I blow it all for one day. :)
My opinion is that long-term fitness requires a lot of experimenting and changing your routine. I change my routine and diet constantly. Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteWe're blowing it Saturday. Period. Cheesecake Factory, here we come!
ReplyDeleteBanana? Key Lime? Strawberry? Godiva? I cannot even decide. Please don't let me eat 3 pieces of cheesecake on Saturday...
ReplyDeleteIf you eat 3 pieces then I'll have to eat 3 pieces and I may never recover from that. :) Someone else will have to drive home because I'll be drunk on cheesecake!
ReplyDelete