Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Shoes!

After many mornings of my child complaining that she doesn't have any shoes we went shoe shopping today. M has always complained about not having enough shoes/clothes so it's hard to take her seriously when she says she has no shoes or clothes to wear. This time she really had outgrown most of her shoes and needed a few new pairs. Once we got to the store I finally got the whole story. She wanted Twinkle Toes shoes. I knew nothing about these shoes and had no idea what she was talking about so I told her that was fine and she could look around to see if she could find any. She did. And they were expensive of course. It's the first time she's ever asked for anything specifically when it comes to shoes so I decided if they will fit her for a while then I could deal with it. Apparently not only does my child have her own taste in shoes, but also in clothes. I think my days of Gymboree for her may be over. She picked out some new capris that have rhinestone butterflies and look like something a 5 or 6 year old would wear. I'm just not used to her dressing in such grown up clothes! I forget she's 5 years old sometimes. So 2 outfits and 2 pairs of shoes later I hope she's happy for a few weeks. Here are the fabulous new light up shoes with lots of bling:

No comments:

Post a Comment