Friday, March 12, 2010

Walk It Out

So back when I got my Bodybugg I started kind of reading some of the message boards just to make sure I was doing things right and I came across hundreds of threads for this game called "Walk It Out." Everyone seemed obsessed with it and I thought it can't be that great, right? Wrong. I can burn as many calories playing Walk It Out as I can running on a treadmill at the gym! And it's more fun! It certainly doesn't take the place of my normal workouts but now I can cut my gym days back to 5 days a week and do the game the other 2 and make my burn goal every day. This morning I did some major grocery shopping before the kids are home for spring break next week and so instead of hauling both kids to the gym I turned on my game and burned 600 calories. Between that and walking through Target and Dillons for 2.5 hours and hauling groceries in the house my burn for the day looks like it will be around 2800. My goal is 2600 so I'm actually coming out ahead today! Who knew working out could be so much fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment