I was down 4 lbs this morning! This thing is seriously the ultimate motivator for me. I'm loving it! This is normally the week I can't lose anything so 4 lbs is a miracle. I was hoping for 2 and I have my program set to lose 2 lbs per week so I don't expect huge losses every week but even 2 lbs a week will get me to my goal by May 1st! I just have to be REALLY good while on vacation so we'll see what the scale says next week. I'm hoping I can keep my burn above 2600 and my calories under 1800. It's a bit more than I usually eat but I figure I should allow myself a little extra wiggle room for vacation. A deficit is a deficit no matter how small so as long as my burn is higher than my calorie intake I'll still be on track. I have all my meals planned out so if everything goes according to plan (yeah right...) then I shouldn't go over my calories at all!
Congrats!! Don't be too hard on yourself on your vacation- enjoy yourself!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome...way to go!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete