Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-in

I was down 2 lbs this morning! I didn't lose last week with being on vacation and all but I'm glad to be back on track again this week. I've worked my butt off the past few days so those 2 lbs were certainly earned. Moving on to the week ahead now! I have a brunch to attend on Sunday plus having to eat out tonight, possibly Friday and Saturday. I hate eating anywhere other than home. I like to have total control of what I put in my body. It happens though and I try my best to make good choices.

Down 6 lbs in 3 weeks! No complaints here!

1 comment:

  1. You have looked good for quite a while, but the other day you were looking extra thin! You are obviously fitness elite, and so when you get done with this crazy cardio thing you are doing, you will have to start lifting weights with me once in a while. I surprised myself by getting into the weights. But here is the deal: it is not hard on your body like running is, and you get really nice results and fill up all that loose skin from losing so much weight.

    ReplyDelete