Monday, February 22, 2010

Random Monday

I made a new recipe tonight but it needs some work. I'll post it tomorrow along with my ideas for improving it and maybe someone can come up with some great idea to make it work. I just wasn't feeling it.

I managed to do 3 workouts today! Yes I'm insane and a bit neurotic but I'm determined to see a good loss this week. My water weight from vacation is gone and the scale is moving down again so I'm pushing it. I'll do 2 workouts tomorrow and then possibly 2 on Wednesday depending on what my loss is that morning. Must. Finish. Losing. Weight.

J graduated to another swim level in swim lessons today! Yay for my big boy! Now both kids will be in the same group. We'll see how that goes. M always gets great reviews at swim lessons and I'm a little nervous about grouping them together. I'll let the instructors work it out.

Now I'm off to bed so I can do it all over again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment