It's been 5 days since I put on my Bodybugg and I'm getting a pretty good feel for it now when it comes to calories in vs. calories out but the amount I burn for workouts is kind of crazy. Yesterday I walked a few miles on the track at the Y before going to Turbokick and even though I came home sweaty, exhausted and thought I'd probably burned a ton of calories my burn for the day was 2674. We had an awesome instructor yesterday that really pushed all of us. She had so much energy it was unbelievable. The class even lasted an extra 15 minutes so we could do legs, stretching and abs. I'm not sure I've ever sweat so much during a workout before. She's amazing and I may consider doing her 5:30 AM class this summer. But the point is I really thought I'd burned more. These 2 hour workouts 7 days a week are killing me! I need a vacation! Of course I'm packing my workout clothes so I can use the resort fitness center if I decide to. It's inside the spa and those fancy places make me nervous. I'm hoping I can get a burn of 2200-2300 just walking throughout the day so I won't have to go. I could use a break for a few days. I'm so sore!
Speaking of vacation, the kids are really excited about going to Vegas in a few days. I've kind of showed M the places we are going and we're pretty much all packed and ready to go! Yay for a family vacation where there are no bottles, diapers, sippy cups, strollers or carseats! Also, no drinking during this Vegas trip. That will certainly be a first for me! Having to walk by Margaritaville every single day without going in for a drink is just torturous. I'm not sure how I'll survive. I hope the kids do ok with all the walking they'll have to do. It's a long walk up and down that strip with no stroller but the logistics of bringing a stroller just don't work. J will be fine I'm sure and I'm taking lots of children's Tylenol for M. I'm taking a backpack instead of my purse so I can carry water bottles and snacks for them. They aren't used to being outside in warm weather right now so it will be a nice change of pace from all this snow!
I have a new recipe I'm working on for tonight and I'll post my weigh-in on Wednesday before we leave town. Only 2 more days of this crappy weather and then we're outta here!
No comments:
Post a Comment