Secret Garden:

Margaritaville:
Mirage Volcano (the kids were not liking this...):
Yogurt-land (YUM!!):
Bellagio Fountains (we watched from both sides):
City Center:
Hoover Dam:
This is how I spent 50% of my vacation. How is it a vacation if I still end up with both kids? They both had to hold mommy's hand if at all possible. I spent the other 50% carrying around my 45 lb 3 year old. Not so fun.
See my excellent parenting skills here? I can post pictures on Facebook and supervise my child at the same time! It's called multi-tasking. My husband has never heard of it.






I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of them together under the "City Center" heading!
ReplyDeleteThe one of M by the fence is professional quality! But I'm with Sarah... the City Center photo is destined for permanent display somewhere!
ReplyDeleteWho knew the sun shines in Vegas? I won't even admit how many times I have been to Vegas and not even seen the dam.
ReplyDeleteYou look so skinny!