Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guess What I'm Doing Today

I'm filling out resumes and job applications! I suppose it's back to work I go. As much as I've loved staying at home with my kids for the past 6 years, I'm kind of over it. I know there are things I'll miss. I know it's going to make my life nearly impossible sometimes. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who is at home all the time and I think this could work out ok. We shall see I suppose. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. what did you do before kids and what are you applying for? good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what Jen said! What type of jobs are you looking for? It's great Matt can work from home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what do you do? It appears there will be a new position at the law firm where I work. I applied for it and was turned down!

    Working is nice and I try to keep things in perspective. You know, once you have kids a dog is just a dog and a job is just a job...so it helps if the work is actually rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I am also interested in what you are looking to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well before I had kids, I worked with kids. Now I have little to no desire to do that ever again. I won't say never, but it's certainly not my top choice. I'm mostly looking for something at a fitness center or maybe an office job. Just depends on what comes my way.

    ReplyDelete