The kids both got to go to the pumpkin patch with their schools so we have a couple more pumpkins sitting on the porch. Every morning they go running downstairs to make sure nobody stole them. Isn't that sad? Two years ago someone took their pumpkins and I don't think they'll ever get over it. As soon as the pumpkins hit the porch this year they started worrying about them being taken. It just breaks my heart that they've already had some little bit of innocence taken from them by some stupid teenage brats.
J is having some serious behavioral issues again. We're going to have to really team up on him and get him back in line. A lot of it is coming from his frustrations at school and he constantly thinks he isn't good enough. I feel bad for the little guy because I know he's just having trouble venting his frustrations.
M is doing fantastic as long as you don't count the 30 minutes in the morning where she has to decide what shoes to wear and how she wants her hair done. Other than that she's been mostly pleasant lately. I think I'll keep her after all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment