Sunday, October 3, 2010

There Really Are No Words

Life is complicated. In fact, sometimes life is so complicated I can't even begin to put into words how and why things are happening. Things aren't all doom and gloom around here or anything but man I'm physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted right now. Both kids are happy and healthy (well technically I think M has the stomach bug that I had yesterday only hers came with a nice high fever and chills...ugh) so I'm thankful for that. I have some amazing friends (both old and new) that have been so very supportive and understanding lately. I'm learning more and more about myself every day and I'm holding onto some hope that somewhere deep down in me I have the ability to get through this and end up on the other side in one piece. If only I knew what the other side was it would be helpful.

2 comments:

  1. This will be the second issue where I know EXACTLY what you are going through. Dana and I will be at Sumo at five tomorrow and I will be at the Andover Y at 12:30 Saturday. Show up to either if you want.

    ReplyDelete