Tonight I'm going out with some friends and I put on the only bra that currently fits right. A padded bra. I've never owned a padded bra because filling a bra has certainly never been an issue for me. First of all, it's way more comfortable that I thought. Second, you can wear a thin shirt and not worry about how cold it will be at the restaurant. Third, my back doesn't hurt. I'm kind of conflicted about going down in size in that area though. Fitting into a size 8? Fabulous! Fitting into a 36D? Not as thrilled about that. I guess you don't get to chose where it comes from so I won't complain that it's still coming off. Why can't it come from my thighs and stomach? As one of my BFFs says, "When your boobs are bigger your waist can be too and you just look proportionate." Or something along those lines. I'll take what I can get and be thankful the scale is still moving slowly in the right direction I suppose.
Girl, I went from having such huge boobs that I could only order bras online or get them in Lane Bryant, to having such small boobs that I can only order bras online or get them from Victoria Secret. By like you said, my back doesn't hurt. Enough said.
ReplyDelete