I can't complain as 2009 was pretty good to me. Here's my top 10:
1. I weigh 40 lbs less today than I did a year ago.
2. This was the first whole year that I had 2 fully potty trained children!
3. I got to spend more than a week in paradise with my husband.
4. I finally learned to be happy with myself and stop comparing myself to others.
5. I learned to run 5 miles. I then learned that running 5 miles doesn't work well when you have a broken back. I can do it, but I choose not to now. The AMT machine is my best friend at the gym.
6. I saw the best Kenny Chesney show EVER! I'd stand out in the rain all over again if I could relive that night.
7. I left my heart in St. John. There's just something about that island that makes me feel safe and at home. I can't wait to go back.
8. I got to spend at least one night a month with my girlfriends. There's just something about hanging out with the girls that makes me feel more at peace.
9. My big girl learned to ride her bike without training wheels! Quite an accomplishment!
10. I've learned to be more forgiving of others and of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment