Monday, December 28, 2009

Up and Down

Weight loss over the holidays is HARD! I gained 2 lbs over Thanksgiving, lost it, gained it back when I ate Cheesecake Factory, Cheeseburger in Paradise and Fuddruckers all in the same weekend, lost it, then managed to lose over Christmas. So if you're not so good at math that's a total of 2 lbs I managed to lose over the past 3-4 weeks. Ugh. At least I didn't gain and I'm at point now where I refuse to watch what I eat when it's a big holiday or I'm getting a weekend away. I'm so thankful the holidays are behind me now. Now it's time to focus on getting in shape for our trip to the islands! I'm focusing on doing 2 hour workouts 5 days a week and eating about 1600-1700 calories a day. Only 5 more months until swimsuit season!

No comments:

Post a Comment