Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post Christmas Wrap-Up

Christmas is officially over! The tree is down, the decorations are put away, wrapping paper has been bought for next year and my house finally resembles some kind of normal. I always look forward to putting up the decorations, wrapping gifts and enjoying Christmas activities but by the time it's all over I am SO DONE!

We had a great Christmas. The kids were completely spoiled (Matt has all the pictures on his camera so I'm waiting for him) as usual and we have more toys than we know what to do with. I had to completely change everything in the playroom so that J has his own area and M has her own area. M has so many Littlest Pet Shop, Polly Pockets and Barbie shoes in the playroom it's like one giant choking hazard! Luckily, J is past the age where he put everything in his mouth because it's so impossible to keep all of it put away.

We're ready for a vacation around here so we're packing the kids up and heading to Las Vegas in a few weeks! Yay! Matt and I love Vegas. It's my second favorite place in the whole world. We're staying at a place off the strip so it will be completely different from any trip we've ever taken there, but I'm still really looking forward to it. It's been a while since we've flown with the kids and I'm expecting it to be much easier this time. No diapers, sippy cups, extra clothes or carseats will be needed! Last time I flew alone with them too so it can't possibly be as bad as that. I would do it by myself again now but at that time it was quite a challenge! This is why we don't have a third child. We decided one night we wanted to go to Vegas so we booked tickets for 4 of us and away we go. That's just how we roll around here. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment