Somehow I managed to survive last week so here are the highlights. We always do M's birthday party at Thanksgiving so that everyone doesn't have to come back the next weekend. My sanity just can't handle doing 2 weekends in a row. This year M helped make her own Barbie cake. Not only did it have to be exactly like her friend A's birthday cake, but it also had to include a whole jar of sprinkles. She loved it though so that's all that matters I suppose.
We also managed to get a picture of my dad with the kids.
Then we went to ride the combine this weekend. The kids had a great time riding around the field.

This week my dad is in the hospital so we're having a rough week around here. I have no idea what's going to happen with him and it's scary. He's had a pretty rough year and I would love to see him back on his feet and being the dad I know again. It seems every time I see him in a hospital bed he gets worse and worse and sometimes it's hard to be a mom, wife, daughter and caretaker all at the same time. It's been a juggling act this week but somehow we're making it work. We'll see how the rest of the week plays out. I'd like to say it can't get any worse but I've been proven many times that it certainly can.




No comments:
Post a Comment