Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blog Post Done? Check!

Christmas cards done? Check!
Christmas cards mailed? Check!
Spiked cider made for Saturday night? Check!
1 Floor of my house completely clean? Check!
Computer taken in to be repaired? Check!
Christmas shopping done and wrapped? Check!

Apparently when I don't go to the gym for one day I can be really productive! I figure since I have to go Saturday (because I plan on eating at a fabulous Christmas party!) I should take the day off. I would like to say it's a nice break to take a day off but instead I just end up worrying about every bite I put in my mouth so I'm not sure it really works out any easier for me. Oh well. Such is life. At least I got a big chunk of my list completed today! No picture posts for at least a week. My MacBook is in the shop. When I get it back I'll actually be able to use it without it being plugged in! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment