I just want to say that I have awesome friends. This week when I needed to drop my kids off randomly or just keep busy to keep my mind off of things there are some people I know I can always count on. Thanks for helping me keep my sanity this week!
This will be my last post for a while! I'll post all my pictures to make you jealous when we get back!
Not a problem, we love J and M, we'd have them anytime, however, I am just now (4 days later) finishing cleaning up the mess that the 4 of them were able to muster in 4 hours, ha!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, and VERY jealous of the trip... I will try to not be so jealous that I can't be your friend anymore, ha, ha!
Of course, we love you guys! I need to keep my freakin' mouth shut in pictures...
ReplyDeleteHAVE A GREAT TIME!!