Sunday, September 19, 2010

Soccer and Cheer Pictures

Doesn't she look sweet and happy for it being so early on a Saturday? She played really well again this week and I'm so proud of her! She was lucky because she had the early game before it got hot. Isn't it the end of September? I'm kind of ready for sweatshirts and jeans instead of sunburns!





J and his friend had been out playing in the heat for a good 3 hours before the game even started so the poor boys were sweating and miserable, but they were tough and made it through! They did great!



Here are the cheer pictures. I was not a cheerleader and never really thought I'd get one of those blonde hair, blue eyed cheerleaders. Look at her though! She is GOOD! I think we've found what she loves to do and will put in the time and effort to practice at home. We've been working on jumps, cheers and cartwheels every day without a single complaint.
The 2 little girls on the team trying their own stunt.

Aren't they just so adorable? They have the best time together!

1 comment:

  1. Those cheerleader pictures are so freaking adorable! Good for M- an athlete and a cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete