I can't believe in just 3 short years my baby has become such a grown up little boy! 3 years ago they were pulling him out of me because my poor doctor got so tired of hearing me complain that I couldn't breathe. When they took him out weighing nearly 9 pounds and his head was lodged in my ribcage I think she understood that I wasn't kidding. This was my big boy. Now of course that seems like a lifetime ago.

Then he started to grow...
and grow...

and grow. This is how he carried his bottles around. There was no time to sit still for feeding. There were trucks to be played with! He just sucked the liners in the bottles so hard that he could get every last drop out without his hands ever touching the darn thing!
Then he turned one!
Now I have not a baby, not a toddler, but a preschooler! A big 3 year old who thinks he is capable of taking on the world. He loves tractors (obviously), dirt, hot dogs and summer weather. Somehow I ended up raising a country boy in the city.






No comments:
Post a Comment