Friday, March 18, 2011

Science City

Ok so I haven't completely abandoned this blog. Things have just been slightly hectic, ya know? I'm posting some pics from our Kansas City trip a few weeks ago. We took the kids to Science City at Union Station and they had a blast. We also went to the Fritz restaurant, did some swimming and did some stellar shopping. We brought home 2 very tired kiddos but they had so much fun and they're already asking about where we're going next. M is talking about Frisco and can't wait to go back. J doesn't really care where we go but he really wants to go see big dinosaurs at a museum. I think we've got that covered with our Denver trip we have planned for the summer.






















2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! The boys still talk about the time they go to "fly a helicoptor" at Science City-they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't even know that place existed!

    ReplyDelete