Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Pumpkin Patch!

We went to the pumpkin patch with the kids's school yesterday and even though it was cold we had a great time! This is us before we went in.
The hayrack ride out to the patch.

J picking his pumpkin. He's not picky at all. It was dirty and he thought it was perfect.
M with her pumpkin. She tried really hard to find a clean one but no such luck.
Snack time! We had animal crackers and juice. J drank all his juice but they wanted to go play instead of having snack.
The airplane ride was a favorite! They are ordering one for the preschool next week.

J really liked the slide but it was sandy at the bottom and he got pretty dirty.
M only rode once and landed in the sand so she was done.
Both kids really liked the zip line they had set up. The people running it were really nice and helpful.
J rode about 15 times because none of the other kids were very interested in it. He rode until his arms got so tired he fell off. Even then I had to drag him away.
I love that both of my kids are old enough that when we do things like this I just have to show up and somewhat supervise them. I no longer have to drag a baby out in the cold or find a babysitter just for field trips. Next year will be interesting since I'm hoping to get J in a school out here and M will be in kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment