Today has been one of those days when I wonder if anyone would actually purchase my children if I listed them on Ebay! M just thought she didn't need to listen to anything I said all day long and drove me crazy. J just needed a nap and the poor kid didn't have 2 seconds to rest all day. We went to Target first thing this morning to get a refill on J's medicine (which of course they had to call the doctor for a refill so I couldn't get it anyway) and then we went to the park with some friends. The kids had a great time at the park and they always love eating outside so a picnic at the park was perfect. They got to play in sand and get as dirty as they wanted. We came home to make daddy lunch and they played in their rooms for about an hour and I hauled them both to the gym with me. After a 2 hour workout I wasn't feeling great but didn't think too much about it. I didn't push myself any harder than normal or anything but as I finished up I was feeling a bit off. We came home and I had BBQ beef in the crockpot and that smell just made me so miserable. The husband and kids ate while I did dishes and then we headed outside to play with the neighbors. Even when I'm not feeling well there's certainly no time for rest around here! We then had to go back to Target to pick up the medicine that I went to get this morning. On the way home I got them (and myself) some frozen yogurt from Braum's to bribe them to stay awake just a bit longer. Mine counted as dinner so I didn't have to worry as much about calories and got a mix with oreos that was delish! Now J is passed out in bed, M is driving her daddy crazy about something and I think I'll lay down and watch Knocked Up for the 12,000th time. Hopefully my daughter will lose her attitude before tomorrow morning. I'd like to take them swimming since it will be so warm but I can't take a kid who won't listen to the pool. They already go 2 different directions and I don't have enough hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment